We are dedicated to helping seniors who have issues, either physically or mentally, find a way to stay home with their loved ones and be cared for in a way that is respectful and loving.
As an alternative in the long-term care system, Grand Tots Social Adult Day Care guides individuals with diminishing physical, mental, and/or psychological capacity to maintain optimal independence so they can remain in their own homes or with loved ones and benefit from social interaction and stimulation throughout the day.
- Consistent, comprehensive, therapeutic programs and approaches, designed with the functionally impaired in mind
- Provides a variety of health, social, and supportive services in a protective, safe, homelike environment
- Daily activities are structured and include activities like discussion of current events, arts and crafts, exercise, games, meals, and snacks
- Reduced incidence of agitation and troublesome behavior
- Improved word retrieval and association
- Decreased incidence of incontinence and skin breakdown
- Increased mobility
- Increased confidence and feelings of self worth
- Creative expression through music, arts, and crafts
- Opportunities for friendship and companionship
- Safe, secure environment
If you have questions about our Senior program, openings or want to schedule a tour, call us at 2019-365-6025 M-F 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.